Magnus Group is honoured to announce the “International Conference on Green Chemistry and Renewable Energy“ (Green Chemistry 2020) which is scheduled during October 28-29, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan tobring together different aspects of Green chemistry.
Theme: The theme of the conference is to “Emphasize the Biodynamic scheme of Green Chemistry” to bring scientists and engineers together to design and apply sustainable practices in the field.
Scope: The main motive of the conference is to gather researchers from different areas of Science and Engineering with a common goal of sustainability. The Conference program will be both exciting and ground-breaking in its wide-ranging and multidisciplinary content. In addition to keynote presentations and lectures by world renowned invited speakers, we will be offering workshops, interactive sessions, as well as special sessions.
- Environmental Chemistry and Pollution Control
- Waste reduction, waste capture and recycling
- Green Catalysis & Green Technology
- Smart Energy: Challenges & Approaches
- Bioremediation & Biodegradation
- Biopolymer & Bioplastics
- Green Environmental Toxicology
- Green Nanotechnology
- Green Sustainable Agriculture
- Green Synthesis
- Green & Sustainable Chemistry
- Waste to Energy
- Sources of Energy
- Impacts of Climate Change
- Climate Change & Global warming
- New Energy Materials and Devices